Guess what?! We've officially launched StellarX on the Steam Sotre and we're very excited about this big step! Here's the latest with StellarX:
New Features 💫
- A new Node named If Untrigger has been added! It can be used to ensure that assets don't come into collision with a Trigger Zone.
- We've added some Tooltips to the virtual controllers whenever the Help button is pressed. If you're new to StellarX this should help you get comfortable with the Actions.
- You now have access to our awesome Borealia Space! Bundle up 'cause it's time to explore the North! ❄️
- We added some cues for first-time users, in the form of highlights, to help them get started and guide them to the immersive tutorials videos that can be accessed via the Help button.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Squashed a bug that caused the Collections to stay open in Create mode.
- Fixed a bug that interfered with the Avatar's head alignment during multiplayer sessions.
- Got rid of the bug that prevented Mechanical Assets from resetting to their original position when Swapping from Play to Create.
- Tools are now properly attached to the Avatar's hand for Multiplayer sessions.
- The StellarX logo got a makeover. Be sure to check our new logo in the Base Camp!
- An overlay appears on the Mechanical assets upon hovering them to indicate that you can interact with them.
- We've also spruced up the Base Camp with a cool carousel browsing experience.
- We've added cues to Node panels in the Scenario Canvas to indicate which fields are editable.
- Oh Snap! We also improved the default snapping of assets to make manipulations more smooth and enjoyable.
Looks like that's all for now. Be sure to send any questions, comments, or suggestions our way. We're always happy to hear from you. Have a great day!
- The StellarX Crew ✨