Here's a quick one before I log out... 👋🏻
Log Player Actions with StellarX Enterprise
With StellarX Enterprise, creators can log player Actions in a CSV (Comma-Separated Values) file format. Below is a list of the Actions that may be logged:
- When a player launches a Play session
- When a player leaves a Play session
- When a player presses a Button during a Play session
- When a player rotates a Wheel during a Play session
- When a player rotates a Knob during a Play session
- When a player triggers a Trigger Zone during a Play session
Locating player logs
The player logs are stored locally in your StellarX Documents, in the Logs folder.
Documents > StellarX > Logs
All logs are stored in the folder, and automatically labelled by date as follows:
In other words, the logs are nicely organized in chronological order so that they're nice and easy to find.
Inside the logs it's possible to see who did what, when. In other words, the log will detail which player performed which Action at which moment in time.
It's important to note that it's possible to modify the player's username by following these steps:
- Go to the StellarX Documents
- Locate the file Settings.ini
- Modify the username.
⚠️ Keep in mind that the username cannot exceed 255 characters, and cannot contain special characters, such as @, #, $, %, and *, to name a few. If any special characters are detected, they will automatically be removed and will not be visible in the log.